September 9, 2010

Ten Things I Love Today

Happy Thursday World! I can't wait for the end of this week to come. Even though I don't REALLY have any days off, I still get to sleep in on Saturday and Sunday morning. I have decided to spend all of my free time CREATING. I have a new little project that I am working on furiously, and I hope to be finished by Monday!!

Fingers crossed. So in the meantime, here are some little jewels and beauties that are cheering me up and inspiring me today...

Enjoy!!



This art print is Beautiful. It reminds me of many childhood memories. Yes, I used to pretend that I was a mermaid when I was a little girl.


 
This hair piece makes my skin tingle with goosebumps!



I need this skirt, and I can't find the link to buy it.... Ugh



This necklace is so pretty. Give to me. I want.


This camera is so super cute. i just got mine in the mail today. Yay.


I can't seem to put this book down, it's just too good.






I can't remember the last time I wrote a check, but this checkbook cover is freaking adorable.




This airline makes me want to travel REALLY REALLY bad. Like, tomorrow.




Taylor Swift greeting cards. Do I even have to say more?



The return of my Queen B ♥

XOXO,
Gossip Girl

2 comments:

  1. I love the necklace (octopus is my fav creature) and I have been dying for one of those cameras! Can't wait to see how the pictures turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember when i met you & totally felt awkward & said i loved your necklace! haha! its so true though...octopus' are soooo cool! =D

    ReplyDelete