January 24, 2011

a date in Seattle...





Andy and I went to Seattle a couple of weekends ago.
We had such an amazing time. Eating amazing food, and drinking wine with his brother.
On our last night in town, we decided to stay in a hotel and have ourselves a little date night.
We both got dressed up, super fancy, and hit the town...




This is our yummy food.
It was beyond amazing.
I was so happy to have a night out in a beautiful city with my handsome man.
With Andy, things are just so easy.
I don't think I have ever felt so content.

XOXO,
Shawni Marie

6 comments:

  1. I've never been to Seattle but it's definitely on my short list. It looks like such a fun city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so happy for you love. you two are so cute together

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like an amazing time...!
    -Bright

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so pretty. and those fires look insanely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are GORGEOUS friend!
    I don't even know what that last thing is, but it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete