August 13, 2010

4 Simple Goals



Goals are always great. In fact, they are the key to success. And when I saw Miss Elsie's post I got so excited! I know a few others who have decided to join on this project, and I encourage others to do the same. I am a big list maker, so this should be fun for me. I know we all make goals. Every single one of us. Every single day. So let's put them in motion. Why wait? Start today!!

My Simple Goals:

1. Learn to speak Korean fluently. My grandma is in her late 70's now, and still to this day I have never been able to have a full conversation with her. It's my dream to do this before I lose her forever. She's an amazing woman, and I can't wait to tell her so myself.

2. Write in my journal every single day. While in Nashville I picked up a really cute journal called "One Line A Day, For 5 Years". I was doing pretty well at recording each day, but i have slipped. I think it's been two weeks since my last update. I want to change this.

3. Start blogging about food at least 4 times a week. It's my dream to really make something out of this blog for my future. Although I work in a restaurant NOW, that's not my dream. my dream is to hold my own cooking classes for singles and couples. Oh, and have my own cooking show. It's my dream, what can I say?

4. Do more things that make ME happy. These include crafting, exercising, reading, writing, traveling, and COOKING at home ♥

I know I can reach my goals in no time. With true motivation and love and support from my friends and family. Let's do it together guys!

Tell me your goals, pretty please.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read your cooking posts! I love cooking too and always think... when I really grow up I will be a star on the food network ;)

    ReplyDelete