September 27, 2010

cause i'm a country girl

I love fall. But then again, we all do. So here is my nod to the crisp weather...












I bought this dress at Walmart. I'm not ashamed.  Miley Cyrus collection to be exact. Oh and it cost me $5. The sweater was a lucky find at stitch swap. It actually belonged to my friend Elise. Yay for me! The boots are true country boots. I bought them on my first trip to Nashville. My necklace is a little old, and a little new. I found one of the charms on the floor of forever 21. It obviously came from a broken necklace. I decided that since I was about to spend a ridiculous amount of money, they wouldn't care if I took home a little damaged item.

Hope you're all having an amazing Monday. I feel magic in the air today...



xoxo-
SHAWNI MARIE

9 comments:

  1. I love the necklace! Perfect outfit for a lovely fall day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have the Miley dress in TWO colors hahaha. Also, my best friend is bee-yoo-tee-ful<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for miley!! i had NO idea she had a collection at walmart - i must go and check it out, i live right by one! and that sweater is soo adorable, i want one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. miley cyrus collection. you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you little thief! j/k i love you and your outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so cute! 5 finger discount baby! oh & i'm SO waiting to get boots till i go down south. its the only way to go! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that cardi paired with the cowboy boots! Just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTIE PIE!

    perfect mix of clothing. Lacy, boots, chunky sweater. Love.

    ReplyDelete