September 14, 2010

ink



I have been thinking A LOT about my next tattoo. I know what I want, and I know where I want it... but I am still up in the air about picking an artist. You see, my next tattoo will be close to my last. And it'll be the biggest. I want a giant octopus. On my entire left side. And it's got to be really clean, and really detailed. I have always gone to the same tattoo shop. I love the boys there. But I don;t know how to pick between them. It's going to be tough. Help!!

(image via Weheartit.com)

3 comments:

  1. You don't always have to stick to the same artist; they'll understand<3 Team Timpac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should make them fight over you. jello wrestling perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds beautiful. Good luck with your next tattoo!

    ReplyDelete