September 13, 2010

Mondays are for Lovers....

I can't tell you how excited I am about tonight. Well, I kind of can. I AM VERY EXCITED!!

A: It's the return of GOSSIP GIRL. I know that I am 27, and should be embarassed to admit it, but I love Gossip Girl. Chuck Bass, please be MY boyfriend ♥



B: My best friend Liz is coming over to watch with me, and I am pretty sure there will be a little crafting.

C: It's the return of MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. Yes, I love football too.

Happy Monday Lovies...

XOXO.

3 comments:

  1. i missed gossip girl!
    i used to watch it with my dad.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never be embarrassed by what love watching, especially a show that sports some amazing clothes. We all have our guilty TV pleasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love you. Chuck Bass in my meeouth. Bahaha.

    ReplyDelete