September 1, 2010

this is me



I have kind of been MIA these past two weeks. I can say very honestly that I have not been in a good place. Life has got me down, and I have been searching for inspiration everywhere. I've got a lot on my plate, and I am trying to clear it all off. Last week on my drive to Santa Cruz I searched my head and my heart. Big changes are coming. And I can't wait to share them with you guys. It is my dream to really make something out of this blog. So send me your internet love vibes! It's time to start creating.... I would love any suggestions any of you have on anything at all! love love love.

xoxo,
Shawni Marie

2 comments:

  1. totally in the same situation.
    it takes time, love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your head up cupcake. <3
    Santa Cruz is amazing by the way...that place inspires me.

    ReplyDelete